Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OMSI, Zoo, and Christmas Valley

Been a little while since I've posted, but I have a new video, some pics, and a new weight loss graph.


So, the a couple weeks ago now Robin, Tim, Kendra and I took advantage of a weekend that Kendra had off and went to Portland.  Took it pretty easy at the hotel after dinner on Friday night (Thanks to Kenny Bob, we got hooked up at the downtown Hilton super cheap!).

We went to OMSI on Saturday.  This was my first time to OMSI, and Tim and I were like little kids in the candy store.  Even if you aren't a nerdy engineer, that place is sweet!  I wish I had gone there as a kid, I'd be an even bigger nerd!  Saw an IMAX movie which normally would have made me drool, but was really cool because of it's monstrous size.  Also took a tour of our last diesel powered submarine  On Saturday night we actually met up with a co-worker of mine who happened to be up for his birthday, along with his wife.  We met them at a sushi bar and proceeded to take down IPA's like we had never heard of them before.  After making it to another couple of bars, one of which the bartender accidentally gave my friends credit card to a stripper, we called it a night..   Hit the Zoo on Sunday.  It's about what it sounds like, a whole lot of animals in cages.  Pretty neat, but I could do without the season pass.  It doesn't sound like too much, but it made for a busy weekend.    We all had a good time and it was a really fun trip.   

Here are some of the highlight photos:
 
Kendra & I at the OMSI Chemistry Lab


 
Kendra's Morning Hair.
The Captain
Giraffe!

I am back down to 374, my lowest weight yet.  Now I just need to keep going down.  I am bored and need somebody to help motivate me!  I'm in a wedding this July, what's a good goal for that?  Maybe 350?  Let's say 350 by July 15th. As you can see, Lake has by some miracle, been losing weight.  He's been eating like a pregnant woman, but still is losing weight, it's so frustrating!

Went to Christmas Valley this Sunday.  Had a fun time, but still ended up colliding with Tyler.  That was an accident.  But after an accident such as this, most people would take it easy right?  Evidently, that's not what goes through my retarded brain.  Instead, I go wide open and climb the hill, then almost hit my other buddy.  That one was all my fault.  Here's the video of that, the action starts about half way through.


No comments:

Post a Comment