Monday, February 28, 2011

Awesome News!

So today has been a god day.  First of all, I promptly wake up to find that I am down four (4) lbs this morning!  Which only gets better because Mike was up an entire pound, and Ryan quit the competition entirely.  Mike's weight gain is great because it is not only a step in the other direction, but the psychological detriment was severe.  He says things like "I feel like I've wasted the last three weeks.." in a voice that would almost bring tears to a sympathetic eye.  I, however, have no sympathy and am looking to take advantage of this minor victory as much as possible.  Ryan is a twat and constantly sick so he bailed after no immediate results.

Then, come to find out one of my best friends got engaged, so this has been a pretty awesome day.  I hope the rest of the week continues along this trend.  I'll keep you posted Friday hopefully about progress on the weight loss.  And yes, I realize I'm basically talking to myself, and optimistically three other people, but I don't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment