Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fucking Cowards

I arrived home from a wonderful workout to find my phone alerting me to a text message.  My hopes of seeing the familiar text "On my way home." from my beautiful fiance were replaced with feelings quite the opposite.  I read that a friend's mom saw police at my 84 year old grandma's house, just letting me know.  I called my Grandma only to find out that somebody had broken in. 

She saw that the door had been opened, peel out marks in the driveway, and broken light bulbs in the yard (wtf, broken light bulbs?).  Thankfully she knew better than to go in, and went into Malin to get police.  The fucking spineless pieces of shit violated the sanctity of her home to steal her jewelery, guns, and electronics.  She will likely never feel safe living alone in the country again.  All this just to finance their next fix.  So help me God, if I find out whoever did this the police had better get to them before I do.


In the middle of the day no less!  She was only gone from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Who does that?  In hindsight, I'm very glad she wasn't home.  I suspect somebody desperate enough to park in broad daylight outside the very home they are breaking in, wouldn't have cared if somebody was within.  I can only hope they try this again to somebody else, only this time with the resident armed within.

Normally I'd be very happy with the results of my weight loss, but I'm still super pissed.  Anyway, I'm down another 2lbs over the course of the weekend.  Check out the results.

1 comment:

  1. That is so messed up. The lowest part has to be no longer feeling safe in your own house. It is just so wrong!

    ReplyDelete